Cave Lusa recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into with it, allowing them to return, within a period of 30 (thirty) days, the products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law n.º 109-G/ 2021 and Decree-Law n.º 84/2021, of December 10, 2021. (please see if this is the decree)
- For exchanges or returns, the customer is requested to contact Cave Lusa using the form provided found on the home page. You must fill in the form in accordance with the requested points, taking into account the conditions described below.
- In order to return the order, the product must be in perfect condition and, where applicable, with its original packaging, accessories or promotional offers included, and accompanied by the respective invoice.
- The return of defective products and wrong shipments will be accepted, and Cave Lusa will be responsible for the shipping and collection costs whenever the customer communicates this circumstance within a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the order.
- Once the goods have been received at our facilities and after validation of their status, we will return their value in accordance with the payment method made by the customer, or another solution previously agreed with the same.
- Cave Lusa assumes responsibility arising from defects in origin or raw material of the product purchased and if this is confirmed, the product will be exchanged or returned at no cost to the customer.
- Cave Lusa will not accept the return of the product after it has been used, or if it has been altered or modified.
- Cave Lusa is not responsible for deformations resulting from misuse, negligence or poor storage conditions.