Loading...
Price with VAT

Terra Brum

Reserva Vinhas Velhas
Azores  13.50  0.750L  
Country: Portugal
Colour: White
Year: 2018
Castas: Arinto, Verdelho, Terrantez
Made by: Adega do Vulcão
Available
34,42€
Wine made with 90% Arinto-dos-Azores, the remaining 10% in Verdelho and Terrantez-do-pico. The grapes come from a selected area of the vineyards of Solar Terra Brum, located in Areia Larga, with old vines and native varieties. This wine fermented in chilled cement tulips using indigenous yeasts, with subsequent aging for 23 months in contact with the lees. Balanced with intense minerality, dry, great texture, complex with light nutty notes and an endless aftertaste. Contains sulfites.
Cavelusa Logos
Age Verification
Tem idade legal para consumo de bebidas alcoólicas? Ao responder sim está a concordar com os Termos e Condições e Política de Cookies do site Cavelusa
Yes No