Loading...
Price with VAT

Quinta da Romaneira

Syrah Apontador
Douro  14.00  0.750L  
Country: Portugal
Colour: Red
Year: 2016
Castas: Syrah
Made by: Quinta da Romaneira
Oenology by: António Agrellos
Unavailable
29,55€
55% of the batch aged in new French oak barrels and the remaining 45% in second year barrels. The wine was vinified in conical stem vats equipped with temperature control at a temperature of 26-27 ºC and using the post-fermentation reassembly and maceration technique. It presents a violet color “quite alive. In the nose it is powerful and delicate, and in the mouth it reveals wild fruits and spices surrounded by a very well integrated wood. A wine of great quality that can be drunk now but with good aging potential. Contains Sulfites.
Cavelusa Logos
Age Verification
Tem idade legal para consumo de bebidas alcoólicas? Ao responder sim está a concordar com os Termos e Condições e Política de Cookies do site Cavelusa
Yes No