Loading...
Price with VAT
Vallado DOC

Vallado

DOC
Douro   13.50   0.750L
Country: Portugal
Colour: Red
Year: 2018
Castas: Aragonez, Vinhas Velhas, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Sousão
Made by: Quinta do Vallado
Oenology by: Francisco Olazabal, Francisco Ferreira
Available
5,79€
-5 %
6.09 €
About 80% of the grapes come from vineyards with about 25 years of Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca and Sousão and the remaining 20% of old vines with about 70 years. The grapes were vinified in stainless steel vats of 5 and 10 tons capacity and a small part in mills. They were totally de-stemmed. The grape fermented about a week at 25º-27ºC with automatic reassembling programmed. About 70% of the wine aged for 16 months in stainless steel vats and the rest in barrels of 225 l of French oak of 3rd and 4th year. Vallado DOC Red is a wine with concentrated aroma, highlighting the ripe red fruits, and violet. In the mouth it has a good structure, fleshy with round tannins. Persistent end. Contains Sulfites.
Cavelusa Logos
Age Verification
Tem idade legal para consumo de bebidas alcoólicas? Ao responder sim está a concordar com os Termos e Condições e Política de Cookies do site Cavelusa
Yes No